Monday, June 20, 2005

3rd cent Presidential Straw Poll

Who do you like from the list of potential Democratic presidential candidates? Take the poll and leave me a comment.
◊ Evan Bayh
◊ Joe Biden
◊ Wesley Clark
◊ Hillary Clinton
◊ John Edwards
◊ Russ Feingold
◊ John Kerry
◊ Bill Richardson
◊ Tom Vilsack
◊ Mark Warner
◊ Other
◊ Who the hell are these people?
Because it's apparently never too early to flame each other's presidential preferences.

(For those who care, I vote, Wesley Clark/Bill Richardson/Who the hell are these people?)
Go Straw!

3 Comments:

Blogger C said...

In order to preference, I vote for...

1) Senator Joeseph Biden
2) Governor Mark Warner
3) Senator Hillary Clinton
4) General Wesley Clark

I'll be updating my blog more often, I've been crazy busy here at the DSCC with all my projects. Hope everybody is well!

Doc

6/20/2005 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

◊ John Edwards
◊ Russ Feingold
◊ Hillary Clinton
◊ John Kerry
◊ Evan Bayh
◊ Mark Warner
◊ Wesley Clark
◊ Bill Richardson
◊ Tom Vilsack
◊ Joe Biden

There you go Slinger.

6/20/2005 7:20 PM  
Blogger C said...

true Kevin, but if she gets the nomination, I would jump at the opportunity to work on her campaign. I highly respect her as a Senator and public servent, and she would make a wonderful President. However, after analyzing Biden and Clinton on their issue stances, and their ability to attract votes and support from around the country, I look more highly on Biden. Also, I am switching Warner and Clinton, I'm putting her second on my list, after I learned that Warner most likely won't seek the nomination in my opinion. Oh well, Biden or Clinton would be amazing candidates, and would lead our party well. I look forward to serving either one of them in 2008.

Doc

6/23/2005 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home